The U.S. Bankruptcy Courts encourage the bankruptcy community to utilize Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing (EBN). EBN is a free service that allows court notices to be transmitted electronically, delivering them faster and more conveniently. Some of the advantages to electronic noticing are:
• Easy to Update Electronic Bankruptcy Noticing Information.
• Court notices are sent the same day they are produced by the court.
• You can access your court notices 24/7.
• Court notices that would be mailed to multiple locations can be routed to a centralized electronic address.
• Storing court notices to your computer means you never lose a paper copy.
• Court notices can easily be forwarded around the office or to your attorney.
For more information and to register or update, please go to http://ebn.uscourts.gov/. You may also contact EBN Customer Service at 1.877.837.3424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you are an attorney who already receives your notices via CM/ECF Notice of Electronic Filing, then you do not need to register for this service.