Thursday, March 3, 2022
Revised Dollar Amounts in the Official Bankruptcy Forms, Director's Forms, and certain instructions listed below will go into effect on April 1, 2022. These adjustments will apply to cases filed on or after April 1, 2022.
Click HERE to view these upcoming forms changes.
- Official Form 106C, Schedule C: The Property You Claim as Exempt, Line 3
- Official Form 107, Statement of Financial Affairs for Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy, Line 6
- Official Form 122A-2, Chapter 7 Means Test Calculation, Lines 29 and 40
- Official Form 122C-2, Chapter 13 Calculation of Your Disposable Income, Line 29
- Official Form 201, Voluntary Petition for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy, Line 8
- Official Form 207, Statement of Financial Affairs for Non-Individuals Filing for Bankruptcy, Lines 3 and 4
- Official Form 410, Proof of Claim, Line 12
- Director's Form 2000, Required Lists, Schedules, Statements, and Fees, Pages 2, 3, and 4
- Director's Form 2830, Chapter 13 Debtor's Certifications Regarding Domestic Support Obligations and Section 522(q), Part III (this director's form is not currently used in the Southern District of GA)
- Instructions for Individual Debtors, Pages 9 and 24
- Instructions for Non-Individual Debtors, Page 12
- Instructions for Director's Form 2500E, Summons to Debtor in Involuntary Case, Page 1